In2Net Network – Legal
Last updated: July 2009
In2net Network Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy and Personal Information. As a customer of In2net, you are protected by the rights and safeguards contained in this statement.
Personal Information and Collection
Personal Information is information about an identifiable individual. This includes information about your product and service subscriptions and usage. Information is collected during the application process, when communicating or transacting business with you, and when providing you with service.
Use and Sharing of Data
In2net collects Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- understand your needs as a Customer and your eligibility for products and services;
- develop, enhance and market products and service and/or provide products and services to its Customers;
- process billing and collection of the fees for products and services you have purchased and/or subscribed to;
- perform credit checks;
- deliver its products and/or services to its Customers; and
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
While In2net’s general policy is not to provide Personal Information to any outside party outside of In2net, there are certain limited circumstances under which it is necessary to do so. When Personal Information is provided to third parties, we provide only that information that is required under the particular circumstances. That information is used only for the purpose stipulated and is subject to strict terms of confidentiality. Employees of the companies to which information is provided must adhere to our privacy standards.
These third parties may include:
- An agent or installer acting on behalf of In2net
- A collection agency acting on behalf of In2net
In2net may also provide personal information to Law enforcement agencies, Government agencies and Emergency services in emergency situations or where required by statute or court order.
For More Information
- If you have questions or concerns about your privacy, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or;
- Call our customer service representatives at 604-608-6868 and we will be pleased to assist you. Alternatively you may write to:
In2net Network Inc.
Suite 210 – 3602 Gilmore Way,
Burnaby, BC V5G 4W9